Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm still here

I know it has been ages since I last blogged.. I also know that I said I would be better about it and it's no secret I didn't keep that promise. However, I'm here blogging on this nice snowy evening in new England! A lot has occured over the last few months.. So the more exciting news is that I bought myself an iPhone for Christmas and that my 730 days of waiting now ends in four days!!! Yep, the man is finally coming home!!!! I'm hardly able to keep my feet on the ground....I'm just so excited!! Not to Mention my stomach turns into knots when I think about it too long!! However, I must give a shout out to my cameron's for keeping me sane over the last couple years!! We have had many lazy Sundays so we decided to have a last hoo-rah today!! My family came over to have dinner and then we watched the other side of heaven in honor of Ian. : ) Not to mention we had Tim Tam slams!! Yum!!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I'm glad you're still here. But, you're probably not - now that Ian's home. I hope you are enjoying having him home. Keep posting. I like lurking.